PEAP mschapv2 using xp native supplicant

Ryan Setiawan H ryan.setiawan at banknisp.com
Fri Aug 1 05:12:03 CEST 2008

oh and also when using users file the PEAP just run with no problem, the
problem rise only when using LDAP
Thanks

--
DISCLAIMER:

The contents of this email and attachments are confidential and may be subject to legal privilege. Any unauthorized use, copying, disclosure or communicating any part of it to others is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, copy, distribute or rely on this email and should please return it immediately to the sender or notify us and delete the email and any attachments from your system. We cannot accept liability for loss or damage resulting from computer viruses. The integrity of email across the Internet cannot be guaranteed and PT BANK NISP, Tbk. will not accept liability for any claims arising as a result of the use of this medium for transmissions by or to PT BANK NISP, Tbk.