Perl_Tstack_sp_ptr

Johan Meiring jmeiring at pcservices.co.za
Sat Aug 2 08:07:30 CEST 2008

Hi,

If your'e running Debian, it could also be related to some "weird debian
doesn't export certain stuff from library error" (which I don't quite
understand), but loading Freeradius as follows, solves it.

LD_PRELOAD=/usr/lib/libperl.so.5.10 /usr/sbin/freeradius
(You might need to change the perl lib version)

Cheers,

Johan Meiring
Cape PC Services CC / Amobia Communications
Tel: (021) 883-8271 / (0861) AMOBIA
Fax: (021) 886-7782 / (0861) AMOFAX