rlm_ippool.so missing ?

Xiaochen Jing xjing at datavalet.com
Mon Aug 4 22:56:31 CEST 2008

Hello all,

When I was trying to run Freeradius, I got the following errors. It says no
"rlm_ippool.so" exists. I took a look into /usr/local/lib, and there is no
such file.

Could someone help me on this? Thanks so much.

I need to let Freeradius assign dynamic IP address from IP_Pool to PPPoE
clients.

Here is the error message:

/usr/local/etc/raddb/radiusd.conf[1739]: Failed to link to module
'rlm_ippool':

rlm_ippool.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

/usr/local/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default[354]: Failed to find module
"main_pool".

/usr/local/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default[352]: Errors parsing post-auth
section.