MAC authenticating with mySQL database

Yawar Hadi yawarhadi at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 08:41:20 CEST 2008

hi ,
       i have setup mysql database with free radius server.if you have any
quest from building to connecting then let me know.on which stage your are
...and what steps yuor are going to perform.hope you will get reply with in
couple of days and connceted to database.

best regards
yawar hadi

On Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 11:13 AM, Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com>wrote:

> Kjell Bruheim wrote:
> > I have been trying to read up on MAC authentication and implementing
> > that into a sql database. The MAC authentication with a userfile was no
> > problem. But i
> > hit the wall when i wanted to use a database instead of text file. Is
> > there any good HOWTO's out there on this one?
>
>  The schema in SQL mirrors the format of the "users" file.
>
>  Do you have a *specific* question about something?  i.e. what to put
> in SQL, how to put it in SQL, etc?
>
>  Or are you just saying "it doesn't work"?
>
>  Alan DeKok.
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

Yawar Hadi Noshahi