FreeRadius MAC address authorization (no authentication)

Ramot Lubis ramot.lubis at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 08:16:56 CEST 2008

Yes, I aim not to install hotfix in Windows XP client.

My main purpose is to check valid MAC address of every Wireless Device
(with Windows XP SP2).
Based on "radiusd -X" log in my previous email, I tried to conclude
that even in Authorization phase, calling-station-id has been
validated to be match with MAC address data in SQL db. In this case, I
don't need further Authentication phase.

However, I dont know how to configure radius server to ignore
authentication phase. Is there any idea for me to follow?

thanks in advance.