accounting method

ramakuka ramakuka at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 14:12:37 CEST 2008

Hi,

I just installed new Freeradius server (2.0.5) using LDAP and mysql for
accounting and it's all working grate.

I want to change the accounting method so instead of adding one accounting
record with NULL at the acctstoptime field at accounting start I want it to
be one record for accounting start with the code 1 and another record for
stop with code 2.

That way I can monitor user  concurrency  and so .

I tried to google it and didn't found anything useful for this , is there
anywhere I can read about this or anyone can help me here regarding this?

Thanks in advance ,

Ram