Lost entries from reply with multiple instances of the same attribute

Konstantin KABASSANOV Konstantin.Kabassanov at lip6.fr
Tue Aug 12 16:27:41 CEST 2008

> Konstantin KABASSANOV wrote:
> > Some months ago I mentioned a problem observed while sending Access-
> Accept
> > with multiple Cisco-AVPair="ssid=..." entries. Even if fields are
> correctly
> > retrieved from the LDAP server, only the first occurrence of the
> attribute
> > is sent in the packet. Can you tell me if recent developments have
> solved
> > this issue?
>
>   This issue has been solved for almost 4 years now.  Read
> ldap.attrmap.

Alan, I'd be very happy if it was true, but:

Even if my radius server gets the following from the rlm_ldap:

rlm_ldap: looking for reply items in directory...
rlm_ldap: LDAP attribute wireless as RADIUS attribute Cisco-AVPair =
"ssid=mywifi1"
rlm_ldap: LDAP attribute wireless as RADIUS attribute Cisco-AVPair =
"ssid=mywifi2"

the outgoing access-accept packet contains only the first entry:

rlm_ldap: LDAP attribute wireless as RADIUS attribute Cisco-AVPair =
"ssid=mywifi1"

FYI the version I use for radius is 2.0.4 so I don't think it is more than 4
years old.

In an email sent in April 2008, I saw somebody with a similar problem with
another attribute and there was an information that the bug was corrected
only in unlang.

Am I wrong?

Konstantin