Post-proxy Perl script availability

Julien Leloup jujuleloup at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 09:54:59 CEST 2008

Hello,

I developped a little script in Perl working with FreeRadius v2.x,
called in post-proxy section to implement QoS Radius attributes
translation from "Class" attribute to Alcatel-Lucent QoS attribute "SLA
Profile" and "SUB Profile". It's using a database to get a mapping
between this attributes and replace them before sending the response to
the client.

My question is, do I have to make this script (and SQL schema I suppose)
available in the FreeRadius CVS ? I'm not sure it's the kind of script
usefull for a large panel of FreeRadius users, but if I have to make it
available (maybe to respect GPLv2 or if someone is interested by this
script) it's not a problem.

Best regards,

Julien Leloup
Axione