Failing to authenticate using FreeRadius(in OpenBSD) + XP as a client +Linksys AP (WRT54v2.2) using peap

Venkata LK Mula vlkmula at saitechnology.com
Fri Aug 15 23:11:02 CEST 2008

Hi,

We are authenticating the clients via 'users' file.

We are sending the required file "inner-tunnel", which we
found in two locations
1. /usr/local/etc/raddb/sites-enabled
2. /usr/local/etc/raddb/sites-available

we are sending the both the files, with SA as suffix for the
file at location /usr/local/etc/raddb/sites-available. And
also sending the 'users' file.

regards,
Venkat