FreeRadius 2.0.5 AD PEAP

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Aug 19 04:06:17 CEST 2008

Brooks, Kyle wrote:
> I copied the exact same certificates (private, certificate_file and
> cacert) from production to the new box with no change

  That's a little surprising.

> I will do some more reading of what I can find then if no success I
> guess give up.

  Please try 2.0.5, with the certificates from the other server, and see:

http://deployingradius.com/scripts/eapol_test/

  Run eapol_test from the command line, and see what it prints out.  It
should produce text about any errors, etc.  If it works, then I wonder
what's different about the production clients...