Mikrotik as NAS with PPPoE - checkval

Maciej Drobniuch maciej at drobniuch.pl
Wed Aug 20 14:33:30 CEST 2008

I want to check by the pppd 3 attributes that must match:
-Password
-MAC Address
So if someone on another machine who uses the login and the password will
be rejected.
The mikrotik NAS doc shows that there is a Calling-Station-ID
http://www.mikrotik.com/testdocs/ros/2.9/guide/aaa_radius.php
I want EVERYONE to be checked for the calling station id.
Thank you for the reply.