FreeRadius 2.0.5 AD PEAP

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Aug 20 17:25:31 CEST 2008

Brooks, Kyle wrote:
> I have run the test as recommended and attached the results.  eapol_test
> does fail
> EAP-MSCHAPV2: Invalid authenticator response in success request

  That's pretty definitive.

  Hmm... it means that the MSCHAP-Success attribute sent by the server
is wrong.

  Perhaps try it with a Cleartext-Password in the "users" file.  i.e.
*Without* using ntlm_auth.  That works for me, including with
eapol_test, and TTLS/EAP-MSCHAPv2.

  If that still fails, then there's something wrong with the system that
breaks the server in 2.0.5.

> FYI: Unknown network block for the CA_CERT with regards to the eapol
> test config file

  What does that mean?