performance report?

Anders Holm anders.holm at sysadmin.ie
Wed Aug 20 21:25:19 CEST 2008

It is not likely your actually putting too much strain on the server side.
You¹ll need quite a lot of machines hammering the RADIUS server before it¹ll
break into a sweat. The client side would have higher CPU utilization then
the server side, per request.

Comparing one program to another is not exactly comparing apples with
apples. It¹s more like comparing a duck with a fork lift. One flies, the
other just doesn¹t (or rather, when it does, you don¹t want to be there to
see it) ...

//anders