Radius server ans NAS keys don't match! ?

Kavita Chitnis kavita.chitnis at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 17:09:40 CEST 2008

Alan,
Thank you very much for the quick reply.
I have changed the  radius client package to
radiusclient-0.5.6_1 Client library and basic utilities for RADIUS AAA
as the old one was giving trouble (5.2 version) and now radlogin seems to
work good!

Now to make the client use radius login instead of regular login
(authentication), I have downloaded the
ftp://ftp.freeradius.org/pub/radius/pam_radius-1.3.17.tar.gz file but the
setting described are for Linux and not for FreeBSD.

Is it possible to get the FreeBSD settings?
Thank you and again I really appreciate you responding to my first question.

Kavita