Per device/user attributes

Ivan Kalik tnt at kalik.net
Thu Aug 28 15:56:14 CEST 2008

This is easier in users file. In sql you can use groups and have customer
router IP as NAS-IP-Address for customer group and your router IP for
core group in radgroupcheck. In radgroupreply you shoulf return Service
-Type and priv level (1 for core and 15 for customer).

If there several tech levels, groups should be level1customer, level1core
etc. If this is arrangement for multiple devices you should group
NAS-IP-addresses in hunthroups and use Huntgroup-Name in sql groups.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP