Release of 2.1.0?

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Aug 28 16:46:09 CEST 2008

Arran Cudbard-Bell wrote:
> New administrative components. The default schemas and configs will need
> altering if you want it to work straight off, that's usually done in a
> major release.

  It's been long enough since 2.0.5.  I'd like to do something soon.

> Ah no, this is EAP-TLS session resumption. The feature supported by the
> native supplicant is PEAP Fast-Reconnect, which is something entirely
> different. I have a strange feeling of deja vu, have we had this
> discussion before ?

  I don't think fast-reauth is very different.  It's pretty much the
same thing.  Both client && server cache various SSL magic, and then use
that to bypass the full SSL setup.

  I've tested it with PEAP && wpa_supplicant.  It seems to work.