Problem with radzap

Pierre-henri Baraffe pierre-henri.baraffe at univ-lille2.fr
Fri Aug 29 18:32:13 CEST 2008

Hello,

I have a mistake with my freeradius. On server with 1.1.7 the command :

"radzap -u username -P port-nas 127.0.0.1 secret"  work with  no problem

On a new server with FR 2.0.5,  with  the same command i have this error

radclient:: failed to get value

I have no more message with the "-x" option and nothing in the log.
I have the same things if i replace "127.0.0.1" by  "localhost"

my client.conf

client localhost {
        ipaddr = 127.0.0.1
        secret          = secret
        require_message_authenticator = no
        shortname       = localhost
        nastype     = other     # localhost isn't usually a NAS...
}

I don't understand.

Thanks for your help.

ph