No subject

Sebastien Serre sserre.bx at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 15:24:54 CET 2008

Hi all,

I have to implement my first freeradius, and after a search in the faq
and the net, an interrogation still remain.
I need to authenticate machines, to grant them normal access to the
lan, and if they are not known  , put them on a special VLAN. I was
think to do that with MAC address, but i know they can be easily
spoofed. I m reading the book of FreeRadius (Oreilly), and there is a
doubt for the usage of Radius in this case of figure.

Could someone give me keyword or suggestions that can help me in my
search? At least, may i persist in the way of using radius in this
case?

Thanks