Building & Installing on Red Hat Systems (Was: Make error - Solved)

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Tue Dec 2 15:47:09 CET 2008

Alan DeKok wrote:
>   Thanks.  I've added a file "redhat/README" telling people to please go
> read that document.

You're welcome. It's a good start and I hope it helps. FWIW we try to
make sure the thousands of software packages in our distributions are
well supported, it can be a daunting task but thank goodness for the
contributions of the community without which none of it would be
possible. You should take pride with your own contributions which are
enormous. Thank you.

--
John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com>