version 2.1.3 available for Fedora 10 and Fedora 9

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Wed Dec 10 16:02:21 CET 2008

The new version of FreeRADIUS, 2.1.3, is available in the testing
repositories for Fedora 10 and Fedora 9.

Please note they are in the testing repositories and have not been
pushed to stable yet.

If you have questions or issues please consult the FreeRadius Red Hat
FAQ (http://wiki.freeradius.org/Red_Hat_FAQ) first.

If you have success with it I would appreciate knowing that because that
will be the key for me to push it to stable and a wider audience.
Comments to this effect can be added to the package release on Bohdi,
the Fedora Update System (https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates).

--
John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com>