Regarding Dynamic Vlan

duraivelanc Chockalingam duraivelanc at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 03:39:11 CET 2008

Hi
This is Durai Velan C, from India.
I would like to know about the Free Radius Version that supports, "Dynamic
VLAN Association" for an User that is getting authenticated from Radius
Server.
Here by, I would require the Free Radius Server Configurations document to
aid the Same.
Requirements.
1.) My Radius Server IP auth = 172.21.185.142, acct = 172.21.185.142
2.) User = alcatel , Domain = adilab.com
3.) User password = alcatel
4.) Authentication: 8021.X , through MD5-Challenge.
If possible, kindly provide me the Radius Server COnfiguration for the above
mentioned, details

Your help on the same would be great
Regards
Durai velan C