FreeRadius and Ubuntu 8.10

Paul Bartell paul-bartell at ubuntu.com
Thu Dec 11 07:47:19 CET 2008

Sudo apt-get install freeradius

Its a bit of an older version if i remember correctly, so if you need
virtual hosts (or whatever they are called) you should compile from
source. First get the tar file

tar -xvf freeradius*

cd freeradius*

./configure (with whatever modules you need)

make

sudo make install

pretty simple if i may say.