wimax support

Ying DONG ydong at astri.org
Thu Dec 11 10:52:13 CET 2008

Hi,again,

I have figured out that the Freeradius server use the MS_MPPE_Recv_Key and MS_MPPE_Send_Key to transport the MSK to the ASN after successful EAP authentication.
I find the rlm_wimax.c which computes the MIP key using wimax_postauth() function.
However, I don't think the wimax module has been included in the freeradius since I could not get any information of mobility keying material generation when I tried to print out some information in the wimax_postauth() function.
Is the wimax module included in the freeradius? Do I have to configure it to let it work? Then how to configure it? I have compiled the module and added the wimax lib to the freeradius lib. However, it doesn't work.

Thanks,
ying