Building FreeRadius

Abdelmonam Kouka abdelmonam.kouka at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 12:41:22 CET 2008

OK, I understand now, I thought that there is a default user for test or
admin, so I will start with the FAQ

Thanks for all of you

2008/12/11 Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com>

> Abdelmonam Kouka wrote:
> > but after running it, I tried to connect as test user but it was
> > rejected! is this normal, what I did is:
>
>   It's normal, because you haven't added a test user as suggested in the
> FAQ.
>
>  Alan DeKok.
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

عبد المنعم كوكة
Abdelmonam Kouka
Software Engineer
GNU/Linux user #450141
GPG Fingerprint: EC21 1E4E 5B0C E4E7 0D64  3305 0D62 75C9 2C15 16E0
"Some people see things as they are and say why.
I dream things that never were and say why not?"
                          [George Bernard Shaw]
http://www.ubuntume.com/
http://arabeyes.org/
http://www.ubuntu-tn.org/