Forging a RADIUS request within a module

Geoffroy Arnoud garnoud at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Dec 12 11:19:27 CET 2008

Hi all,

During authentication process, I need to send an Accounting-Start to a network equipment when the authentication is successful (when processing the Access-Request), before sending the Access-Accept back.

Is it possible to create the Accounting-Request from inside a module and "post it" as an event, to let FreeRADIUS core manage processing/sending?
If not, I will have to trigger an external radiusclient to do the job.

Thanks for your answers.
Geoff.