Forging a RADIUS request within a module

Geoffroy ARNOUD geo.arnoud at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 16:12:29 CET 2008

> And you are absolutely sure that you are supposed to send it an
> Accounting-Request and not proxy Access-Request? Considering that
> filtering policies are a part of the access setup that would make much
> more sense.

Yes I am. Actually, the appliance works like this, and is not the same
box as the NAS.
We are already connected to it and we use radclient to send the
accounting-request to it. But as a migration from FreeRADIUS 1.1.3
towards 2.1.x may occur, I take a look whether the behaviour could be
changed or not.

Geoff.