Need Help: 'Simultaneous-Use' don't work !!! =/ version 1.1.7 !

Diogo Teixeira diogo.txx at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 17:33:58 CET 2008

In my case i have SQL as a database to store accounting records.

In this case, the script checkrad is also called ?

My radacct table is always empty ! =/

My AP is a SMCWBR14T-G and i think the NAS is already well configured.

I'm really not understand the problem. =/

I read FAQ (http://wiki.freeradius.org/FAQ) topic:
"Simultaneous-Use doesn't work"
and i done everything i it still don't work.

Sorry for the inconvenience and for my possible role of ignorance.

Regards,

Diogo Teixeira