R: R: Postgress SQL connections

Massimiliano Tarquini m.tarquini at 4it.it
Sun Dec 14 20:10:46 CET 2008

It seems to be exactly what is happening.
I have noticed a new think. When the radius crash, the database
administration interface continue showing the connection to the radius.
Using netstat onto the radius server there are no connection to the database
SERVER.
Is it possible?
May be the firewall?

4IT S.r.l.
Massimiliano Tarquini | Amministratore unico

Via Udine 30-36, 00161 Roma

Phone +39 06 97601680

Mobile +39 392 9660669

Fax +39 06 97601683

m.tarquini at 4it.it
www.4it.it
“Il presente messaggio e gli eventuali allegati sono di natura
confidenziale.  Qualora vi fosse pervenuto per
errore, vi preghiamo di cancellarlo immediatamente dal vostro sistema e di
avvisare il mittente. Grazie.”
“This electronic mail transmission and any accompanying attachments contain
confidential information. If you
have received this communication in error, please immediately delete the
E-mail and either notify the sender.
Thank you.”