Two servers using virtualization

Nataniel Klug nata at cnett.com.br
Mon Dec 15 17:46:07 CET 2008

    Hello all,

    Am using freeradius as my network AAA. For now it is working fine
but now I get into a need that I could not solve. I have an small WISP
and I use radius do authenticate/account my PPPoE/Hotspot clientes. This
works fine using MySQL.

    My problem is that I need to control my clients MAC address that
will connect into my APs. My AP will send it package like this to radius:

Mon Dec 15 14:38:25 2008 : Auth: Login incorrect:
[00:15:AF:6B:E0:E2/password] (from client ap2000 port 0)

    MAC address I already have into my mysql tables and password is the
same for every mac. I just need to run another FreeRadius server on the
same machine listening on another port (for auth and acco) and this new
server should use another SQL instance.

    Is this possible?

--
Att,

NATANIEL KLUG
nata at cnett.com.br

LEIA O DIA-A-DIA DO NATA
http://nataklug.blogspot.com/

Cyber Nett - Internet Banda Larga
www.cnett.com.br
(42) 3635-2957
Rua Diogo Pinto, 1046, Centro
Laranjeiras do Sul - PR
Brasil - 85301-290

"... também os sábios possuem coração tangível e podem, por vezes, usar da ciência como meio de demonstrar impressões sentimentais de que muitos não os julgam suscetíveis."
Visconde de Taunay