Attributes Bandwidth in radgrouprepy table

"Belén Colmenar (Grupo GOWEX)" bcolmenar at gowex.com
Mon Dec 15 17:58:29 CET 2008

Hi everyone,

I have a problem when I want to pass attributes for radgroupreply to the
NAS.
My NAS is a Linksys with chillispot installed, and I've installed
Freeradius-2.1.3 with his dictionary:

#       The filename given here should be an absolute path.
#
$INCLUDE        /usr/local/freeradius/share/freeradius/dictionary
$INCLUDE /usr/local/freeradius/share/freeradius/dictionary.mikrotik
$INCLUDE /usr/local/freeradius/share/freeradius/dictionary.chillispot

** The same problem is having with Mikrotik NAS.

The conecction is ok except in this point. User can to connect to
internet with nas after authenticate in my radius server but my
freeradius is not sending these attributes to NAS in Access-Accept

+----+-----------+--------------------------+----+--------+------+
| id | GroupName | Attribute                | op | Value  | prio |
+----+-----------+--------------------------+----+--------+------+
| 11 | pruebas   | Idle-Timeout             | := | 300    |    0 |
| 12 | pruebas   | Max-Session-Time         | := | 5      |    0 |
| 13 | pruebas   | WISPr-Bandwidth-Max-Up   | := | 128000 |    0 |
| 17 | pruebas   | WISPr-Bandwidth-Max-Down | := | 128000 |    0 |
| 18 | pruebas   | Session-Timeout          | := | 259199 |    0 |
+----+-----------+--------------------------+----+--------+------+

Anyone knows why???

I've also seen in debug by radiusd -X the next:

[sql]   expand: %{User-Name} -> pepe at dominio.com
[sql] sql_set_user escaped user --> 'pepe at dominio.com'
rlm_sql (sql): Reserving sql socket id: 4
[sql]   expand: SELECT id, username, attribute, value, op FROM radcheck
WHERE username = '%{SQL-User-Name}' ORDER BY id -> SELECT id, username,
attribute, value, op FROM radcheck WHERE username =
'pepe at dominio.com'           ORDER BY id
WARNING: Found User-Password == "...".
WARNING: Are you sure you don't mean Cleartext-Password?
WARNING: See "man rlm_pap" for more information.
[sql] User found in radcheck table
rlm_sql (sql): Released sql socket id: 4
++[sql] returns ok

It's checking the query in radcheck but not in radgroupreply. And I've
tested the query in dialup.conf and seems correct

        authorize_group_reply_query = "SELECT ${groupreply_table}.id,
${groupreply_table}.GroupName,${groupreply_table}.Attribute,
${groupreply_table}.Value,${groupreply_table}.op FROM
${groupreply_table},${usergroup_table} WHERE ${usergroup_table}.Username
= '%{SQL-User-Name}' AND ${usergroup_table}.GroupName =
${groupreply_table}.GroupName ORDER BY ${groupreply_table}.id"

Thanks in advance