Duplicate IPs for Radius Clients with different secrets

tnt at kalik.net tnt at kalik.net
Mon Dec 15 22:36:31 CET 2008

>Hi, I'm wondering if someone can point me in the right direction. I want to
>list radius clients with the same IPs (and different shared secrets). This
>would let me use freeradius among multiple offices, where each could use the
>same IP addresses for the radius clients.

And how is routing going to work there? How is radius server suposed to
send the response back to the correct client? This can work only if
carry radius server from office to office so it works a little bit here,
little bit there. If you connect those clients onto a network they will
all stop working (or, at best, first one you put on the network will
work but others won't).

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP