MAC Auth (new problem)

Leigh Martell leigh.martell at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 22:47:46 CET 2008

Maybe I don't completely understand the issue, can you give us some
background to why you can't? or a little more detail on your setup. I
originally assumed you had to look in the value you field because of other
authentications you do with that user name...but as I think about it more I
just get confused.