FreeRADIUS + WiMAX + Authentication

Kristoffer Milligan kristoffer at nextnet.no
Tue Dec 16 12:31:48 CET 2008

Hello

I'm trying to set up FreeRADIUS as a AAA for an Alvaristar ASN gateway.
My current setup is this:

CPE (Client) <-> WiMAX radiolink <-> Basestation <-> ASN GW <-> AAA

Traffic is successfully traveling from one end to the other, and
authentication is seemingly correct, but the CPE still doesn't connect
for some reason. At this url is the logfile of the AAA server start, and
the connection process:

http://multigan.com/log.txt

To me, it seems that the login is successful. What does raise a question
though, is this line:

Info: [wimax] No EAP-MSK or EAP-EMSK.  Cannot create WiMAX keys.

Is this correct behavior, or ?

Also, any ideas to why the CPE doesn't associate after (apparently)
receiving a valid login?

Sincerely,
Kristoffer Milligan