Radrelay

Larry Reeves lreeves at heartoftn.net
Wed Dec 17 03:03:58 CET 2008

I assume any change is done only in the "proxy.conf"

I tried to take the simple option and just setup the realm.
I edited these lines on both servers to my hostnames but it still fails to
work.

realm DEFAULT {
#     authhost        = radius.company.com:1600
       accthost        = radius.company.com:1601
       secret          = testing123
}