WISPr-Bandwidth question

Leigh Martell leigh.martell at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 18:49:47 CET 2008

Hello Kevin,

I can't answer definitively, but I would assume that it would be done on
your NAS(depending on your hardware these rules "could" be propagated to the
child devices). It would defy all logic for it to be done on the client,
Just as you would in an unauthenticated wired/wireless network it is always
best to control traffic at the distribution point.

Hope that helps.

Take Care,
Leigh Martell