Duplicate IPs for Radius Clients with different secrets - allow any client IP?

Eric Geier me at egeier.com
Wed Dec 17 19:03:41 CET 2008

Thank you for the info, David.

I think the following is an example of how this could work, which I googled:

> client 212.37.57.2 {
>        secret = "%{sql:SELECT secret FROM accesspoints WHERE id =
%{raw:NAS-Identifier}}"
>        shortname = "just one of our example networks"
>}

I'm thinking I could even just have one client entry like this...but set to
allow any IP. Is that possible?

This would prevent me from having to track Internet IP changes among the
multiple offices and locations where these separate WPA-Enterprise networks
will be located at.

Thanks! Eric