Restricting dialup users to certain client definitions only

Paul Bartell paul.bartell at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 19:26:08 CET 2008

You would use the Calling-Station-ID or Called-Station-ID checks in
the groupcheck table.

--
Random quote of the week/month/whenever i get to updating it:
"Opportunity knocked. My doorman threw him out." - Adrienne Gusoff

"At school you don't get parole, good behavior only brings a longer
sentence." - The History Boys