Status counters

Anders Holm anders.holm at sysadmin.ie
Sun Dec 21 17:35:22 CET 2008

Alan,

all I'm trying to do is talk things over. You take that as arguing.

I have understood what you have stated. I'm just trying to tell you, it
isn't as obvious always as you might think it is. Sure, for you it is
easy, as you've even written the RFCs. Not everyone has the background
knowledge you do, which means they'll ask questions about things. That
is all I have done here. I did also tell you, I've not had a chance to
read the draft yet. Things may still clear up for me. So, give me that
chance to read things and get the understanding you have.

There surely is no need to get into a huff about things, is there?

//anders