Exec-Program in acct_users file

Anton Borisov antonio at mccinet.ru
Tue Dec 23 11:48:19 CET 2008

Thank you for your reply.

Yes, yes.
I have uncommented exec in post-auth section in
/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default config.

So, another way in 2.1.1 - I've configured this program only with
accounting module.
Some examples:

/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default
accounting {
Acct-Type BILL {
	if ( Acct-Status-Type =~ /Start|Stop/ ) {
		dns

cat /etc/raddb/modules/exec
exec dns {
		wait = yes
		program = "/path-to-my-programm.sh"
		input_pairs = request
		output_pairs = reply
}

This is working, but more quickly and easily only add Exec-Programm to
acct_users (like in 1.7.7 version)
Would you be so kind and give some examples for acct_usrs in 2.1.1?

--
Yours faithfully,
Anton Borisov.