Attributes Bandwidth in radgrouprepy table

"Belén Colmenar (Grupo GOWEX)" bcolmenar at gowex.com
Tue Dec 23 17:42:43 CET 2008

Thanks a lot!!!!

It'working :-)

[sql]   expand: %{User-Name} -> belen at host.com
[sql] sql_set_user escaped user --> 'belen at host.com'
rlm_sql (sql): Reserving sql socket id: 4
[sql]   expand: SELECT id, username, attribute, value, op           FROM
radcheck           WHERE username = '%{SQL-User-Name}'           ORDER
BY id -> SELECT id, username, attribute, value, op           FROM
radcheck           WHERE username = 'belen at host.com'           ORDER BY id
[sql] User found in radcheck table
[sql]   expand: SELECT groupname           FROM usergroup
WHERE username = '%{SQL-User-Name}'           ORDER BY id -> SELECT
groupname           FROM usergroup           WHERE username =
'belen at host.com'           ORDER BY id
[sql]   expand: SELECT id, groupname, attribute,           Value,
op           FROM radgroupcheck           WHERE groupname =
'%{Sql-Group}'           ORDER BY id -> SELECT id, groupname,
attribute,           Value, op           FROM radgroupcheck
WHERE groupname = 'pruebas'           ORDER BY id
[sql] User found in group pruebas
[sql]   expand: SELECT id, groupname, attribute, value, op
FROM radgroupreply           WHERE groupname = '%{Sql-Group}'
ORDER BY id -> SELECT id, groupname, attribute, value, op           FROM
radgroupreply           WHERE groupname = 'pruebas'           ORDER BY id
rlm_sql (sql): Released sql socket id: 4
++[sql] returns ok

Sending Access-Accept of id 0 to 192.168.1.39 port 2050
        Idle-Timeout := 300
        WISPr-Bandwidth-Max-Up := 128000
        WISPr-Bandwidth-Max-Down := 128000
        Session-Timeout := 259199