EAP Access-Accept for all authentication requests?

Raymond Carr rcarr2 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 24 02:03:18 CET 2008

The default supplicant behavior in Windows XP is PEAP using the logged-in user's credentials.  I use 802.1x for VLAN switching and I use other methods to identify which VLAN a machine should be in, so I don't care to validate a username/password.  Can FreeRADIUS authenticate everyone in an 802.1x/PEAP environment without regard to the credentials they provide?