2.1.3 and Solaris 9 compile errors

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Dec 26 09:01:00 CET 2008

Anatoly S. Zimin wrote:
> How to build rlm_perl module on Solaris 9/10.
> Work on FreeRadius 1.x and 2.x
> Set shell environment like LDFLAGS, LD_OPTIONS, and others.
> P.S. patch file in attach.

  This is not a solution.

> Where I got it?
> I am read this in manual for gcc! :)

  Which isn't in the GCC manual *I* have access to.. because I don't run
Solaris.

> And please somebody put this on freeradius Wiki.
> Or include in main branch of freeradius.

  No.  Or at least, not until the patch is fixed.

  Why?  Because this is a patch for *GCC* on *SOLARIS*.

Q: What happens when this patch is used on Solaris for non-GCC systems?
Q: What happens when this patch is used on non-Solaris systems?