Some Help Regarding Remote Free Radius Server.

pushpraj nimbalkar pushpraj4u at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 10:32:55 CET 2008

On Wed, Dec 31, 2008 at 2:42 PM, Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com> wrote:
> pushpraj nimbalkar wrote:
>> You have not read full message. I am using rlm_sql and i already added
>> 59.181.96.194 to my nas list. look at below error
>>  rlm_sql (sql): Read entry nasname= 59.181.96.194,shortname=AP2,secret=
>>  rlm_sql (sql): Failed to look up hostname  59.181.96.194: ip_nton:
>>
>> i hope it's clear now.
>
>  Yes.  You need to configure DNS a DNS server on your network.
>
>  Alan DeKok.
> -

Thank you for reply but still i am not clear. because i have already
running DNS server in my network and my freeradius server using same
DNS. my resolve.conf has following entries.
"nameserver 192.168.1.1"

it's my local DNS server.
and my radius server local ip address is 192.168.1.12 and public ip
address is 203.196.177.199