PEAP mschapv2 Proxy not working.

Dmitry Sergienko trooper+freeradius+users at email.dp.ua
Wed Feb 6 22:27:03 CET 2008

Hi!

Andrew Olson wrote:
> I got 2.0.1 patched, compiled and configured.  I'm still seeing the same
> behaving listed below.  Could it be something with my config.
>
> I'm simply doing:
>
> DEFAULT FreeRADIUS-Proxied-To == 127.0.0.1, Proxy-To-Realm := "realm"

You don't need this if you set virtual-server = "proxy-inner-tunnel" in eap.conf -> eap ->
peap.

proxy-inner-tunnel should look as following:

server proxy-inner-tunnel {
     authorize {
         update control {
             Proxy-To-Realm := place_the_name_of_your_realm_here

     authenticate {
         eap

And this is my part of eap.conf:

                 peap {
                         default_eap_type = mschapv2
                         copy_request_to_tunnel = yes
                         use_tunneled_reply = no
                         proxy_tunneled_request_as_eap = no
                         virtual_server = "proxy-inner-tunnel"
                 }

users file is empty at all.
If this doesn't help please share your debug output.

--
Best regards,
Dmitry Sergienko