Reject user from SQL-DB

JB list.freeradius at mac.com
Thu Feb 7 19:00:13 CET 2008

Hi,

I'm afraid I'm currently not seeing the wood for the trees, please
help me out. ;-)

I'm using stored procedures in MySQL to query for check and reply
items for users. I don't need (or want) user groups so there's always
a positive Fall-Through attribute returned.

There are quite a few possibilities why a user can get rejected: Wrong
login, banned from this location, generally blocked, session time/
timespan exceeded and so on...
As a result of the information gathered in these stored procedures I
know whether the user may connect or not.
My question: What attributes do I have to return from MySQL to reject
this user??? Am I getting my wires crossed?

Thanks a lot!
JB