How to change the key on ippool

Luis Galan radius at claranet.es
Fri Feb 8 12:23:46 CET 2008

Hi!

I have a problem with my dialup users  with a dynamic pool of ip addresses. My RAS provider don't send me the right
Port-id nor Cisco-NAS-Port (always send me a 0 value for all users). I use ippool module to assign dynamic ip addresses.

Then I have to change the key on my pool configuration. By default  is:
     key = "%{NAS-IP-Address} %{NAS-Port}"

I have changed to that:
     key = "%{NAS-IP-Address} %{Acct-Session-Id}"

Question: Is it the right choice? or Should I use key = "%{NAS-IP-Address} %{Acct-Unique-Session-Id}"?
Do I have to change something else?

After that, (I am not sure if this is working well), rlm_ippool_tool doesn't show me how the pool are (how many ip
addresses are assigned). Could I do something about it to show me the ip addresses assigned?

Thanks.