Newslists

Keith Dovale - HostworX.co.za keith at hostworx.co.za
Fri Feb 8 17:08:20 CET 2008

I posted this all before, I just trimmed the debug file down to where the error was...

The attrib rewrite section ...

	attr_rewrite AttrRewrite_MonthlyBlendedUnshaped {
                attribute = Configuration-Token
                searchin = reply
                searchfor = "LOCAL_LIMITED"
                replacewith = "UNSHAPED_NORMAL"
                ignore_case = yes
                new_attribute = yes
                max_matches = 1
                append = no
        }

attr_rewrite AttrRewrite_MonthlyBlendedShaped {
               	attribute = Configuration-Token
               	searchin = reply
               	searchfor = "UNSHAPED_NORMAL"
                replacewith = "SHAPED_NORMAL"