EAP session matching the State variable.

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sat Feb 9 10:18:10 CET 2008

   Well.. some amount of time later

 - I have access to a 64-bit machine
 - cvs.freeradius.org won't let me do checkouts from the machine
   Something about reverse DNS, I think...
 - some cursing later...
 - freeradius builds
 - wpa_supplicant doesn't
   making EAP testing with a local client difficult
 - sending packets from a remote machine doesn't seem to work
   making EAP testing with a remote client difficult

  After some fighting, I managed to get some EAP testing done.

  The result is that I *don't* see a State variable that's almost all
zeros.  So I'm at a bit of a loss for what's going on.

  If someone who *does* see this problem can give me remote SSH access
to a machine, it might permit me to debug it.  Otherwise, I have no idea
what's going wrong, and it's impossible for me to reproduce it.  As a
result, it's impossible for me to fix it.