Newslists

Keith Dovale - HostworX.co.za keith at hostworx.co.za
Sun Feb 10 11:03:49 CET 2008

Hi,

Yes this is why I started looking at the debugs to see what was happening
and found the attribute rewrite issue where it says it cannot find the
configuration token, if I take the Configuration token out of the radgroup
reply it shows one, if I take the attrib-rewrites out it only shows one in
the access accept packet.

So it looks like the Attrib rewrite is actually adding a second attrib
rather than editing the original one, and thus the errors in the debug log.

Does the radius give the resultant reply to attrib rewrite to check before
sending it out, is there a way to programmatically display the reply
attributes somehow, so I can see what the reply packet looks like before the
attrib rewrite edits it, by maybe logging to a file or something

Regards

Keith Dovale