Different IP Pool per proxied realm

Tony Spencer tony at eurisp.co.uk
Mon Feb 11 17:57:44 CET 2008

Right I've now managed to get v2.0.1 working on our radius server.
Although for some reason its not logging to radiusd.log.
Previously we have logged accounting to the log file and the radacct table.
If anyone can spare a thought on why this isn't now logging to the
radiusd.log file I would appreciate it.

Onto the different IP pool per realm...
This still doesn't seem to work.
The debug doesn't show the IP pool being loaded.
Does this still need to be put into radiusd.conf or the sites-enabled file?

Thanks
Tony